Sunday, December 20, 2009

MC2 Post 550: The Good News and The Bad News

Good News 1.






HDTV Christmas Sales at 

Best Buy, Sears and Target Stores:



135 to 26 characters.  Remember when writers were paid by the Letter?  That's what it reminds me of; Chicken Feeders.





Also Good News.





iPhone Now the Punching Bag of SNL.




=====================================





Jimmy Fallon and the Nerdy Guy Yuk it Up

Late Night Style (videos)



The Bad News

"Remember that any praise of Windows 
doesn't go unpunished.."




BSOD the sequel.

This Weekend, I suffered my first BSOD on my less than year-old Vista machine.  

I was just about ready to offer some praise to the little beastie, 

for being kinda-sorta stable.

After an hour of pushing buttons it restored to a 

previous setting.  

Whew!

Wingman, still sweating the little stuff...

================================
================================

No comments: