Thursday, November 03, 2011

MC2 Post 1095 Just A Geeks Tablet Envy -- Re-Visited



It's tough justifying a Tablet Purchase these days.  For a content creator (blogger) like myself, it's pretty much a no-brainer.  But Gee, they sure look Cool, Kool, Kule!

Especially when they run Kool Apps like FlipBoard, that "mine Data" from RSS Feeds and display the results in a very Kool and Very Slick "Like-A-Magazine" format.


Stay Calm.  Other Programs Can do that Too!




Feedly, which I mentioned yesterday, comes to mind and the 
Essentials Page Link is Here:


Here's my MC2 Posts in Feedly, in the Magazine Format:




  Now I Really Wished I had a Tablet.....


================================
================================


================================
================================


No comments: