Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bourne AKA Wingman Is Back



=========================

Bourne Again Shell And Wingman Is Back

=========================

After too many months living with Windows 7 and some tech news yammering about Windows 8 will be very different...

I've started having remorse about dropping Linux.  So this last weekend I went over to my friendly neighborhood Barnes and Noble and picked up Two Linux related magazines.






One was Linux Journal and the other was a Linux Pro Special Edition called Linux Shell Handbook dated spring 2010. 



A Cover Lead article was called: 300 of the Best BASH Commands. As everyone should know, BASH stands for Bourne Again SHell. 

The premier command line shell in Linux.

Needless to say, I'm Back Baby.

I'm Back.

========================
========================
 The Wingman of Media Circus 2.

========================
========================

No comments: