Friday, August 14, 2009

Apple: What Have Done For Me Lately?


====================================
Apple iPod 3.0 OS Update that's What...
====================================

Link: http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/
=====================================

The Update was pretty easy, after getting my Jailbroken iTouch back to "pristine" condition.

As you probably noticed if you read my
"Between A Rock and A Hard Place" Blog, I'm running Microsoft Vista for the reasons sited there. (And I thought That Life was behind Me...)

The Update Screen on iTunes touted that over 100 "Goodies" would be added in the process.

I'm busy re-installing my old gadgets,
one by one, because of my testing of a JailBroke iPod Touch and that was also the reason for holding back on the OS Upgrade.

The Apple Website pictured and linked above gives a pretty good run-down of those 100 plus "goodies" are all about, so I won't go into them here.

But I have to say I really like the Microphone and the Searchlight Gadget.




Because of the Microphone App, using a special iphone headset with Mike and Headphones terminated with three black rings on the plug you can expect some audio added to this Blog Real-Soon-Now.


Wingman: Playing with Apple stuff again...

=======================================

No comments: