Tuesday, August 05, 2008

No Machine NX and Google Gadgets












================================
NX aka NOMACHINE is running ======= Added a Google Gadget to iGoogle
Fedora 9 64 Bit (laptop)
================================
Cool software that Just Works...
================================

The Coding Bug has hit me again, and I've started playing with Adore AIR and Glade Interface Designer and I want to eventually do work on Touchscreen apps (using a mouse in Gnome) and Bluetooth and GPS plugin apps.

Because of this I've decided to work on simple Gnome Desktop patchwork ( a starter program for Gnome Developers).

It's time to Give Back to the Open Source Environment that has changed my way of Looking at Software in General and Linux in Particular.


My Posts may not be as frequent as they have been in the past, but I'll be doing work on the System (Linux, Fedora, Gnome) that inspires contribution from us all.

Wingman

No comments: