Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MC2 Post 776a AMD ATI Radeon Dongle and GSOD Issues Addressed

 AMD ATI Radeon Dongle and GSOD 
Issues Addressed




===================
MC2 Note: We ATI Eyefinity Fanboys are Now AMD Eyefinity Fanboys
===================
From Hardocp:

Acknowledging the Problem

We here at HardOCP have come across lately as ATI Eyefinity fanboys, and honestly, I am not going to back away from that. I love Eyefinity and the gaming experience it brings to me personally. I think out-of-the-box multi-display gaming is the biggest thing since 3dfx brought me Voodoo 2 SLI all those years ago. The Radeon 5800 series GPU can do some amazing things at huge resolutions, and if you ever get the chance to experience Eyefinity, I highly suggest it as trying it out will likely make you a believer. The Radeon 5800 series is not without its troubles though. Many [H]'ers understand that there are penalties for being early technology adopters, but we still expect our hardware issues to be addressed.

Link:  http://www.hardocp.com/article/2010/02/23/amd_ati_radeon_dongle_gsod_issues_addressed



==============

==============

No comments: