Saturday, May 05, 2012

MC2 Post 1263 Ditch the iPhone for an Ice Cream Sandwich Phone





Or    "We're Going to Need 
a Bigger BOAT!"



And Pockets...


First I Get My Morning Jolt of Caffeine.  Then I power-up Firefox's current replacement (because Firefox is currently having ISSUES) so I'm using : "Nightly", the nightly Build of the next experimental Firefox.  I really would rather be on the much more secure Chrome, but I share my desktop machine with (how can I say this nicely) a newbie. 

AKA, a wife.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides Chrome, which I really Like, I have Opera and Safari and (ugh!) Internet Explorer

It came with HP Compaq Desktop, pre-installed of course.
----------------------------------------------

OK back to my BLOGGER morning,
Sniffing... for TECH News
----------------------------------------------

(using Group Your Tabs Plug-In)

Just Ignore the Top Four...


I check Daily Rotation, usually the Current Top 10 Headlines has a couple that "snag" my attention. 

Like Today.  Makes Blogging Simple.

 3 of which

tweaked my Interest Today":

1. Ditch the iPhone for an Ice Cream Sandwich Phone? (feedproxy.google)
===================================
===================================


===================================

2. Killing Unlimited Data Plans has helped make U.S. Carriers Billions (feedproxy.google)
===================================
===================================



===================================

3.  Swarm of Pebbles could Safely 
Deflect Asteroids (newscientist)
===================================
===================================



===================================
===================================

My Other CHECK FIRST Pages Are:

DSLReports  (Chuck of Chuck's Help) Turned me on to This One...
Yes, he's my brother.

ENGADGET  Been around a long time.  Looking a bit Long-in-the Tooth.

FRESHNEWS, also from a nudge from Chuck's Help.

THE H SECURITY NEWS, I look at mainly for checking on what Linux and Open Source is doing.

Oh yeah, and Security Notices Too!

PHYSORG Science News--  After reading Walter Isaacson's OTHER book. The One on Einstein: His Life and Universe and read by Edward Herrmann, I've been hooked on this Physics stuff, 1/4 of my non-fiction Audible Books Collection deals with Physics.

REFDESK, of Course.  I've been recommending this site for Decades it seems. 
And it's still One of my Favorites.  It's like a Swiss Army Knife for INFORMATION Sources.

===================================

=============
=============



MC2 LOGO

=============
=============

No comments: