Friday, May 16, 2008

Twitter Conquers All



Twitter is a kind of IM (Instant Messaging), that started as a way to broad cast to "Followers" "What You Are Doing at any given time." From that humble beginning it has morphed to Quite-A-Bit-More. It recently was Number 1 topic at SXSW (South by SouthWest) Conference in Texas, where it became a running critique of an On-Stage Reporter interviewing Facebook's CEO with what the audience thought was "softball" Questions. The running critique from Twitters was being projected on a screen behind the participants.

I'm dipping my feet into the murky waters too (If John C. Dvorak, thinks it ok, so do I). My Twitterings will appear on a sidebar of my Blogs, under the Title: Twitter Updates, and yes, I'm also starting to use Google Adsense on my various Blogs Too!

Wingman

No comments: