Saturday, October 22, 2011

MC2 Post 1082 Why I Love Tips and Tricks


From:  http://www.howtogeek.com





Way back in my Linux days, whenever I installed a new Distro (Distribution: like Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian and even SuSE.) I would always look for a web page that had quick and dirty ways of adding features that the compiler of the ditribution left out for various reasons.  Adding VLC as the preferred media player was always first on the list.

Now that Linux-styled Best Practices has become pretty much mainstream, Tips and Tricks are available for most popular Operating Systems.  Even Windows.

Without further fanfare I give You (from How-To-Geek):



The 20 Best Windows 7 Start Menu and Taskbar Tips and Tricks



==========================
==========================

============
============


============
============

No comments: