Sunday, August 21, 2011

MC2 Post 1113 When The Wingman Flubs He Flubs BIG TIME








First, my Sis asked for help re-installing Firefox this week.


I told her to hold off for a bit (Geek-Speak), because a new updated version was being released this week too.

Forgetting that I was running 4.0b7 I went to the download page and grabbed 5.0.  It took longer than it had any right to because it removed  my handy toolbar and replaced it with what I call Bloat-Ware.  That got me mad and after another 1/2 of getting my new install back to where it should have been, I published the following gee-I-was-proud-of-myself Post:

A couple of days later, I saw the New Updated Firefox was 6.0 Not 5.0.

Huh?

How Did That Happen?


How the Flub Happened.
Then I remembered, I installed 5.01 a while ago and found a lot of plugin problems so I reverted to the then stable 4.0b7 and the plugin-problem was gone and
I forgot about it.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Wingman.

P.S. I like Chrome Better.

And I've been spending a lot of time playing around 
with Google +.


=====================================
=====================================

============
============
============
============


No comments: