Thursday, May 05, 2011

MC 2 Post 1016 DOS is DOS Even in Windows 7







The 8 Most Useful DOS Commands That You Should Memorize


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


And Security Essentials Comes in Dead Last!



================================



A PB buddy tweeted me the other day about a local LA DJ that was switching stations.  I had to stop and think when the Last Time I actually listened to traditional broadcasts.  It's been Years.  I converted to Internet Radio Years Ago. 

I have at least 6 Internet Radio Apps on my iTouch.  My Favs are Pandora, Slacker Radio and Visual Radio, where I was listening last night to Jill FM and Delirious by Prince.


Rick Dees is always a man in motion. He's mov’d on from 93.9 FM following his final show April 14. At midnight Tuesday night the station flipped to a Latin Pop format.






LATimes Story:

April 21, 2011|By Steve Carney, Special to the Los Angeles Times

Rick Dees, a morning-radio fixture for two decades at KIIS-FM (102.7), is returning to the L.A. airwaves May 4, when he takes over a.m. duties at KHHT-FM (92.3).



=================================
============
============

============
============

No comments: