Friday, December 05, 2008

A New MC2 is in Town!

The Story of Media Circus 1 and 2

by Wingman

Media Circus has been around since the early 90's.  That is why I called it Media Circus 2 Now.  Because it evolved when it went to the Bloggosphere

Well now Media Circus has come full circle, and returned as a WEB PAGE.

 Remember those things?

Also known as Home Pages.

So now, in addition to my Blogger Page called MediaCircus2.Blogspot.com (and the twelve plus other blogs that I filter my thoughts through),

I announce (fanfare)

http://mediacircus2.com

Short and sweet.

And I can post to my webpage using WordPress on my iPod Touch running Wordpress.

It seems the Naysayers were wrong.

You can go back Home again.

And You definitely can Take-It-with-You.

Wingman, on the Web page with the same name.

No comments: