Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Hot Days of October ???

Sherman Oaks at 4:30 am
on October 1, 2008.

And these are the Channel 7 temperatures predicted for the First Week of October 2008 at 4:30 newscast.
-----------------------------

-----------------------------
Is it getting Hot in Here, or is it just the "Steamy Conditions" on Capital Hill?


Waiting and Sweating
The Thursday
Vote


Wingman


=============
About
Media Circus 2's Sidebars
=============

On the Right side are handy links I use to stir up my Daily Tech Mojo, like this item I found today on Engadget:

Hot and Fuzzy
(Hot Fuzz)


A 64GB Flash Drive from Corsair for $199.

If I think it's Kool, I'll talk about it here, and Link to the source of the story.

You must realize there are over 400 web sites that "Talk Tech" and a more manageable listing of the "Top Stories" can be found at DailyRotation, a link to that resource is also available on the Sidebar.

You can suggest "Hot Fuzz" items to me on Twitter.

I'm at http://twitter.com/bigbopper



Wingman, linking, winking...and Hot Fuzzing..



No comments: