Sunday, December 11, 2005

Old Becomes New Again

The Old Blogs I had were just too Hard to Find, so I decided to resurrect my Old Webpage from my Earthlink, AOL and before days, and bring back: Media Circus.

This Blog revolves around my view on what MASS (and now Minor), Media is doing FOR us and TO us. And to search for some answers regarding its impact, good and bad, on society and technology.

The fun part is that the playing field is getting bigger and bigger.

The dangerous part is that the playing field is getting bigger and bigger, and as the saying goes, we sometimes can't see the forest for the trees.

So jump aboard this reconstructed view, and join the awareness brigade. Our future depends on recognizing the signs and sign-POSTS that litter our consciousness terrain.

Big words for big Ideas.

No comments: